दोस्तों यहां पर JEE Main 2021 24th February Shift 1 Chemistry का Solved Paper दिया गया है तथा आपको JEE Main का ऑनलाइन टेस्ट भी इस वेबसाइट पर दिया गया है।
1. The gas released during anaerobic degradation of vegetation may lead to:
(1) Global warming and cancer
(2) Acid rain
(3) Corrosion of metals
(4) Ozone hole
2. Out of the following, which type of interaction is responsible for the stabilisation of α-helix structure of proteins ?
(1) Ionic bonding
(2) Hydrogen bonding
(3) Van der Waals forces
(4) Covalent bonding
3. Which of the following are isostructural pairs ?
(A) SO42- and CrO42-
(B) SiCl4 and TiCl4
(C) NH3 and NO3-
(D) BCl3 and BrCl3
(1) A and C only
(2) A and B only
(3) B and C only
(4) C and D only
4. Identify products A and B.
5. The product formed in the first step of the reaction
6. The electrode potential of M2+/M of 3d-series elements shows the positive value for:
7. In the following reaction, the reason for why meta-nitro product also formed is:
(1) Formation of anilinium ion
(2) -NO2 substitution always takes place at meta-position
(3) low temperature
(4) -NH2 group is highly meta-directive
8. (A) HOCl + H2O2 → H3O+ + Cl– + O2
(B) I2 + H2O2 + 2OH– → 2I– + 2H2O + O2
Choose the correct option.
(1) H2O2 acts as oxidizing and reducing agent respectively in equations (A) and (B).
(2) H2O acts as oxidizing agent in equations (A) and (B).
(3) H2O2 acts as reducing agent in equations (A) and (B).
(4) H2O2 acts as reducing and oxidising agent respectively in equations (A) and (B).
9. Which of the following ore is concentrated using group 1 cyanide salt ?
10. Which is the final product ‘A’ (major) in the given reaction ?
11. What is the major product formed by HI on
12. Which of the following reagent is used for the following reaction ?
(1) Potassium permanganate
(2) Molybdenum oxide
(3) Copper at high temperature and pressure
(4) Manganese acetate
13. In Freundlich adsorption isotherm, slope of AB line is :
(3) logn with (n > 1)
(4) n with (n, 0.1 to 0.5)
14. The major components in “Gun Metal” are:
(1) Al, Cu, Mg and Mn
(2) Cu, Sn and Zn
(3) Cu, Zn and Ni
(4) Cu, Ni and Fe
15. ‘A’ and ‘B’ in the following reactions are :
16. Which of the following compound gives pink colour on reaction with phthalic anhydride in conc. H2SO4 followed by treatment with NaOH ?
17. Consider the elements Mg, Al, S, P and Si, the correct increasing order of their first ionization enthalpy is :
(1) Al < Mg < Si < S < P
(2) Al < Mg < S < Si < P
(3) Mg < Al < Si < S < P
(4) Mg < Al < Si < P < S
18. Given below are two statements :
Statement I : Colourless cupric metaborate is reduced to cuprous metaborate in a luminous flame.
Statement II : Cuprous metaborate is obtained by heating boric anhydride and copper sulphate in a non-luminous flame.
In the light of the above statements, choose the most appropriate answer from the options given below.
(1) Statement I is false but statement II is true.
(2) Statement I is true but Statement II is false.
(3) Both Statement I and Statement II are true.
(4) Both Statement I and Statement II are false.
19. Al2O3 was leached with alkali to get X. The solution of X on passing of gas Y forms Z. X, Y and Z respectively are :
(1) X = Na[Al(OH)4], Y = CO2, Z = Al2O3.XH2O
(2) X = Na[Al(OH)4], Y = SO2, Z = Al2O3
(3) X = Al(OH)3, Y = SO2, Z = Al2O3.xH2O
(4) X = Al(OH)3, Y = CO2, Z = Al2O3
20. Match List I with List II.
|List I (Monomer Unit)||List II (Polymer)|
|(a) Caprolactum||(i) Natural rubber|
|(b) 2-Chloro-1, 3-butadiene||(ii) Buna-N|
|(c) Isoprene||(ii) Nylon-6|
|(d) Acrylonitrile||(iv) Neoprene|
Choose the correct answer from the options given below :
(1) (a) → (iii), (b) → (iv), (c) → (i), (d) → (ii)
(2) (a) → (i), (b) → (ii), (c) → (iii), (d) → (iv)
(3) (a) → (ii), (b) → (i), (c) + (iv), (d) → (iii)
(4) (a) → (iv), (b) → (iii), (c) → (ii), (d) → (i)
21. The stepwise formation of (Cu(NH3)4]2+ is given below:
The value of stability constants K1, K2, K3 and K4 are 104, 1.58 x 102, 5 X 103 and 102 respectively. The overall equilibrium constant for dissociation of (C(NH3)4]2+ is x x 10-12. The value of x is ………. . (Rounded – off to the nearest integer)
22. At 1990 K and 1 atm pressure, there are equal number of Cl2 molecules and Cl atoms in the reaction mixture. The value of Kp for the reaction Cl2(g) ⇌ 2Cl(g) under the above conditions is X x 10-1. The value of x is……. . (Rounded – off to the nearest integer)
23. 4.5 g of compound A (MW = 90) was used to make 250 mL of its aqueous solution. The molarity of the solution in M is x x 10-1. The value of x is . (Rounded – off to the nearest integer)
24. The coordination number of an atom in a body-centered cubic structure is
[Assume that the lattice is made up of atoms]
25. Number of amphoteric compounds among the following is …….
BeO, BaO, Be(OH)2, Sr(OH)2
26. When 9.45 g of CICH2COOH is added to 500mL of water, its free zing point drops by 0.5°C. The dissociation constant of CICH2COOH is x x 10-3. The value of x is ……. (Rounded – off to the nearest integer)
27. A proton and a Li3+ nucleus are accelerated by the same potential. If λLi and λp denote the de Broglie wavelengths of Li3+ and proton respectively, then the value of λLi/λP is x x 10-1. The value of x is ……… [Rounded – off to the nearest integer]
[Mass of Li3+ = 8.3 mass of proton]
28. Gaseous cyclobutene isomerizes to butadiene in a first order process which has a ‘K’ value of 3.3 x 10-4 s-1 at 153°C. The time in minutes it takes for the isomerization to proceed 40% to completion at this temperature is ……..(Rounded – off to the nearest integer)
29. For the reaction A(g) → B(g), the value of equilibrium constant at 300 K and 1 atm is equal to 100.0. The value of ΔrG for the reaction at 300 K and 1 atm in J mol-1 is xR, where x is ___ . (Rounded – off to the nearest integer)
[R = 8.31 J mol-1 K-1 and In 10 = 2.3]
30. The reaction of sulphur in alkaline medium is given below:
S8(s) + a OH– (aq) → b S2- (aq) + c S2O32- (aq) + d H2O(ℓ)
The values of ‘a’ is ………..· (Integer answer)
JEE Main Solved Paper Question Answer With Solutions
JEE Main 2021 Paper with Solutions
|⚫||JEE Main 2021 Paper with Solutions – 24th February – Shift 1|
|1.||JEE Main Physics Question Paper|
|2.||JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper|
|3.||JEE Main Maths Question Paper|