1. Who has written the article, “allergy” ?
(a) Dr. Rana S.P.Singh
(b) Dr. M. Iliyas
(c) Dr. Virat Singh
(d) Dr. Abdul Bari S
2. In which district was Rana S.P. Singh born ?
3. In which village was Dr. Rana S.P. Singh born ?
(b) Hathua (Macchagar Lachiram)
4. Dr. Rana S.P.Singh was especialised in ______
5. Dr. Rana S.P.Singh was _____ son of a police inspector.
6.The father of Rana S.P.Singh was a ______
(d) Police inspector
7. Allergy is a kind of ______
(c) energy drink
8. Allergy is a malfunction of the human
(b) immune system
9. Allergy causes ______ against the normally harmless substances in the environment.
(a) normal reaction
(c) violent reaction
10. The substances that cause allergic reactions are called ________
11. The allergens first cause ______ ,which lead to a variety of symptoms like fever, eczema etc.
12. and environmental factors cause allergy.
13. Genetic and – factors cause allergy.
14. Environmental factors such as smoking and _____ also cause allergy.
15. Environmental factors such as _____ and pollution also cause allergy.
16. Initially allergy causes hay fever in the ______ season.
17. Those allergies which start as eczema or gastrointestinal problems may evolve into ______
18. The direct path of development of eczema or gastrointestinal problems may evolve into asthma is known as ______
(a) parade march
(b) allergy august
(c) allergy march
(d) march past
19. Our basic understanding of allergy has evolved from the discovery of antibody
(a) Immunoglobin E or IgE
(c) Immunoglobin F
(d) Immunoglobin D
20. Immunoglobin E or IgE was discovered in ____
21. Immunoglobin E or IgE was discovered by the scientists in ______ and ______ .
(a) Uppsala and Baltimore
(c) Delhi and Patna
(d) Alaska and Hawai
22. _____ provide temporary relief from allergy by masking the symptoms.
23. Anti-histamines provide _____ relief from allergy by masking the symptoms.
24. The clinical use of _____ is currently gaining due to their anti-inflammatory effects.
(b) exhaled steroids
(c) low steroids
(d) inhaled steroids
25. ______ by inhaled steroids may have serious side effects.
(d) one of the above
26. Overtreatment by inhaled steroids may have _______ .
(a) no effect
(b) low effect
(c) bride effect
(d) side effect
27. Eoisnophilic Cationic Protein is a protein generated in certain _______ actively engaged in immune system defense.
(a) white blood cells
(b) red blood cells
(d) plasma cells
28. Eoisnophilic Cationic Protein is a protein generated in certain white blood cells actively engaged in ______ system defense.
29. ______ Cationic Protein is a protein generated in certain white blood cells actively engaged in immune system defense.
30. Wear a _____ when moving on the grass or housecleaning .
(a) white mask
(b) pollen mask
(d) rolling mask
31. Stay ______ in the morning, when pollen count is at its highest and on windy days.
32. Stay indoors in the _____ when pollen count is at its highest and on windy days.
33. Read and understand ______ (for people with food allergy).
(b) sign language
(c) food labels
(d) good books
34. Keep windows and doors _____ during heavy. pollination seasons.
35. Keep windows and doors closed during heavy _____ seasons.
36. Rid the home of indoor plants and other sources of _______
(b) mountain dew
37. Rid the home of ______ plants and other sources of mildew.
38. Don’t allow ______ producing animals in the house.
39. Removing ______ and upholstered furniture has been described as a drastic measure for treatment on allergy.
40. ______ is a chemical that kills house dust-mites.
41. ______ acid solution neutralises the allergen into mite droppings.
42. ______ is any substance capable of producing allergy .
43. ______ denotes increased response to stimuli.
44. ______ is blocking of a land or opening.
45. is swelling of any part of the body.
46. ______ is anything relating to reproduction.
47. _______ is a form of allergy affecting the nose and the eyes and prevalent in falls.
(d) hay fever
48. ______ is destructive growth of plant.
49. _____ are the male reproductive cells of certain plants.
50. ______ is a naturally occuring chemical substance in the body tissue which is powerful stimulant of gastric secretion.
51. _____ means anything relating to stomach and the intestine.
(c) Lymphatic node
52. ______ is drugs taken internally or applied externally.
(b) Page Up
(c) Allergy March
53. ________ shock is severe allergic reaction occuring after an injection of substance to which person is sensitive.
54. _____ means mild, not malignant.
55. ______ means to draw in the air or drug.
56. Sheets, mattress pads and blankets should be washed ………. in hot water
(c) Half yearly
57. A person has to be exposed to the particular …….. for some time to become allergic to it.